Beautiful. The custom-built “IS 250C” was commissioned by Lexus and built by 0-60 and Design Craft Fabrication.
It’s based on the standard 2-door convertible model. And it’s something you could build yourself. We like that idea…
Note the nicely subtle “0-60” decal on the leading edge of the hood.
The only thing that would have made this even better, and more exclusive, would be to incorporate the IS-F powertrain.
Very nice seats and door panels, although we’re surprised they didn’t incorporate a power rack.
We would hope the roll hoop behind the drivers seat is something more substantial – and structural – than the tin-and-plastic poseur bars favored by Mustang enthusiasts.
Here are the specs, in Lexus’ own words:
Build Purpose and Objectives:
- Build an aggressive performance enhanced daily drivable luxury coupe
- SparcoUSA – custom leather-wrapped lightweight racing seats
- Suede inserts with custom contrasting stitch design
- Ings+1 – Exterior body kit
- Custom graphite paint
- Seibon – carbon fiber hood
- Motul – oil and lubricants
- Greddy Performance – engine management computer and gauges
- Brembo brakes – custom front and rear big brake kit (rotors and calipers)
- KW Suspension – Coilover system
- Advan Racing – lightweight 1 piece racing wheels
- Continental Tires – performance tires
- Design Craft – customer fabrication and installation