Doubling down our efforts, our DrivingEnthusiast Pinterest Boards are up to 118 Boards and 14,500 pins. And we’ve created numerous new Boards. Just to name a few:
- Spitting the Jaguar Boards into Jaguar and Jaguar Classic
- A new BMW Isetta Board (63 pins)
- Splitting the Fiat Board into Fiat and Fiat Classic as we honor both the new 124 as well as several classics we’ve recently encountered
- Mazda Rotaries: (93 pins including the RX-7 and all the official Mazda images of the Cosmo across generations)
- Morris Motors
- Nissan Silvia/240SZ
- Renault (101 pins including the Renault Espace F1 and the Renault Mégane R.S. 275 Trophy-R – the only car to challenge the Honda Civic Type R for FWD hot hatch crown on the Nurburgring!)
- … and onward as we focus more and more on classics and rare cars as well as building out our coverage of late-model cars of interest to Driving Enthusiasts. As an example, we have 535 pins on the Ford RS, ST, and Cosworth performance cars.
We’ve also got 123 new images taken just today at the annual Texas All British Car Days show including a 1975 MG BGT V-8: yes, you read that right – a factory V-8 MG coupe. 1 of only 2 in North America (the other is white and in Ohio), and 1 of only 400 worldwide. Factory equipped with a Rover V-8, which weighed 20 pounds less than the factory all-iron 4-cylinder. This is the type of rare find we like to discover!
Reference: DrivingEnthusiast Pinterest Boards