Our DrivingEnthusiast Pinterest Site: now with 138 Boards and >19,500 Pins! (updated!)
Our purpose is history: we take the long view and want our Pinterest site to be a resource for driving enthusiasts today as well as 20 years from now.
We cover all interests ranging from performance thru historic. And our latest 255 Pins cover a broad range of topics including:
- A new Board: 131 Pins of the 2000 Ford Mustang SVT Cobra R
- A new Board: 61 pins of the 2001 and 2008 Ford Mustang Bullitt special editions (preparing for the anticipated launch of the 2018 Mustang Bullitt in January 2018)
- Concept cars from several manufacturers
- Some of the latest GM engines
- New Boards for Peugeot and Chrysler
- A new “Other” Board for strange cars that don’t have a classification of their own (such as the 1938 Longhorn Custom Roadster)
- A number of Ford Mustang ads
- Additional material from the Longest Day of Nelson races where Ford tested SVO prototypes
- A “ton” of pictures of the Honda S660 including concepts, Mugen and Modulo aftermarket parts, and the S660 at Honda-sponsored events in Japan.
- And more….