This is the blog of DrivingEnthusiast.net. DrivingEnthusiast.net is the master site, home to tens of thousands of pages and images as well as the blog. There are also several sub-sites. Collectively, this is the “DrivingEnthusiast Network“.
Our intent in creating the DrivingEnthusiast Network is to share enthusiasm for automobiles as well as our experiences in this hobby over the years. Our objective is to provide a unique resource for driving enthusiasts.
Our perspective is based on our (many) years of experience in this hobby and on a couple of core beliefs those years have provided. One is that performance cars should only be driven by mature, skilled, and experienced drivers who have earned the privilege. Earning it requires an understanding of all of the dynamics of driving such a car.
This majority of the sites and the various of categories in the blog are centric to the brands we’ve owned or have an interest in. Note that we believe that we have many opportunities to learn from other manufacturers. Therefore we’ve also worked to bring some of the best of the other brands to this site. If you see us espousing a certain suspension feature or promoting certain characteristics of other types of cars, it’s because we’re casting a vote for the direction our own favorite line of cars should take.
We hope you enjoy our site and find our own experiences and interests in this hobby interesting to you!
Ownership & Copyright
These sites are owned and funded entirely privately. The entire contents our sites are copyrighted by ourselves, except where explicitly noted. Materials may not be copied, linked, referenced, or used in any fashion whatsoever without express written permission from us.
Links to off-site resources do not imply an endorsement of any kind, or any experience with that site or product.
We are not connected with a car manufacturer in any way shape or form (we are not a part of the automobile industry). We do not discuss or repeat any proprietary product information we may hear through any contacts we may make. Any of our pages that may refer to unannounced future directions are simply our own wishes and opinions and don’t have any legitimacy past that. Materials which are obtained from other sites or authors are obtained through legitimate press programs and/or permissions and credit is given where due.
We’re interested in providing our readers with links to the best “car enthusiast” blogs on the web!
We’re looking for blogs that are well written, interesting, follow the interests of our site (responsible driving, technical interest in cars and the industry, sporting brands and models), and which would represent our site well.
Here’s how we do this: we place a reciprocal link on ourBlogroll list. Here’s what we need you to do:
- Use the blog Comments” function to send us your data – including the name, the base site, and the RSS feed
- We look over your information and examine posts for appropriateness. If it looks good, we add it here.
- Use the following information to add us to your blog site. Please put this information in a prominent area so that search engines pick it up.
- Name of Blog: DRIVING – that’s what it’s ALL ABOUT!
- Blog: http://www.drivingenthusiast.net/sec-blog/
- RSS Feed: http://www.drivingenthusiast.net/sec-blog/?feed=rss2
- Note: this is the master feed that encompasses all blogs; there are also feeds for each category separately. It’s best for your readers to see the master feed, which contains covers all automotive topics.
- Technical requirement
- All blogs must have an RSS feed. We test the feed in Microsoft Outlook.
Use the “contact” form in our blog to send us the information and establish contact.