Special Vehicle Concept Lincoln LS
Introduced: SEMA 1999
Ford brought it's own concept Lincoln LS to the show, featuring several
important upgrades and improvements which may point the way to future
LS options. This is also Ford's first showing of a supercharged LS V-8
engine, although Ford's Jaguar Division already has a supercharged version
of this engine in production.
It's styling is
very restrained, yet fully functional.
This is again a concept car, built to gauge public reaction.
- 3.9 L 32V Supercharged - "Turbodyne Electronic"
- 5-speed automatic transmission with SelectShift
- Eibach suspension kit: suspension lowered 1", performance
- Magna flow low-back pressure mufflers and chrome exhaust
- 3:58 axle ratio with limited slip and traction control
- Custom brake package including cross-drilled rotors
- Seat Crafters two-tone leather seating surfaces with perforated
inserts and color-coordinated piping
- Distinctive wood shift level
- Superior Dash burled walnut wood trim accents
- Nokia hands-free phone system with automatic 911 call-up
- Clarion - Multimedia Windows-based system
- Voice Activated audio - 9 speakers and 400 watts
- Navigation System - GPS Satellite database communication
- Monochromatic paint
- Razzi Lincoln LS ground effects kit (according to the literature.
However, Razzi didn't build this kit - I believe Ford did in-house)
- HRE Type 543 multi-spoke 3-piece allow wheels: front 18x8
and rear 18x9
- Pirelli P-Zero tires: front 245/40R18 and rear 275/35R18
- Custom mesh grill
- Tinted windows
Customization of the vehicle is achieved using components
from a variety of equipment manufacturers:
||Magna Flow / Grand Prix
||SVC / Eaton Supercharger
||Seat Crafters / Superior Dash
||SVC / Razzi